Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Zoo!

One of the girls favorite things is to head to the zoo.  They'd go every day if I had the patience (and time) to take them.  I did make it a point to take them this fall - just me and the girls.  Cooper hung with my mom so I could really spend nice quality time with Erin & Evelyn.  We packed a picnic and had a great afternoon!  They had a great time seeing all the animals, riding the carousel, walking around the beautiful grounds and playing with their good friend, Ellie. On our Drive home we did something extra special.  It was about 3:30 or maybe 4pm and we went out for ice cream ... that's right, before dinner!!  They thought it was just fabulous and so special.  Ev had mint chocolate chip.  Erin enjoyed strawberry and I had my favorite - peppermint.  We all tried each others and it was a really special outing.  I told the girls how I think peppermint ice cream tastes like Santa.  Erin told me strawberry ice cream tastes like summer.  She is right!

No comments: