Monday, May 11, 2009

A few stories...

After a long walk at Bally's I was trying to get the girls to leave - Ev wanted to stay and draw. I kept telling her we had to go home and have lunch!!! She would not budge and was crying that she wanted to stay. So, I told her I was leaving - one of my empty threats. That really got Erin. She started crying saying we can't leave Evie at Bally's. I just started laughing and picked Ev up and walked out...

The other day I was driving with the girls. We passed a cemetery. It was a pretty one where everyone seems to plant tulips all over and it was in full bloom. Erin looked out the window and commented on all the people dancing. I asked her where and she pointed to the cemetery - where I did not see one person! Ev said she also saw dancing. At least they were dancing!

Erin hurt her toe (or some other apendage) the other day. I kissed it and told her it would be okay. She kept crying and very dramatically said "yes, but it hurts now."

Ev is really enjoying the game hide and seek. The problem is that she is not really good at it! While being hidden she told Dave where she was hiding and was not covered by anything. She thinks it is so funny to have Dave search the house for her!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

hide and seek story - you must watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u2ZsoYWwJA&feature=related