Thursday, September 17, 2009

Preschool Update

The girls are loving preschool! My favorite part is when I pick them up. Every day Erin runs to me and SCREAMS! She is so happy to see me. She gives me the biggest hug ever. Ev just waltzes over - very much her style! I got this cute note from one of their teachers - it sums up their personality.

I was just thinking about the girls... I wanted you to know what a great job they both did and have been doing in group. Evelyn answered questions about the book on her own in a 10 person group setting which I thought was great for her. Also, they both made associations with the book. Erin asked, "is he a grown up?" and evelyn asked, "why doesn't he take a shower?" In the story Mr. Gilly, the trashman, takes a bath at the end... both girls worked together and made the association of grown ups taking showers and kids taking baths... it was really cute and thoughtful.

No comments: