Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cooper is ONE!

I almost named this post Cooper is a Rock Star.  Because yesterday you would have thought he was a rock star.  From the moment he woke up, the girls were loving him and praising him even more than usual.  They were so very proud that their little brother is ONE YEAR OLD!  I can't tell you how many kisses he got - or how many times he was sung to.  But, it was very sweet and special.

I just don't know where the year has gone.  It FLEW by at warp speed and now my little guy is a whole year old.  What will I do when he goes to Kindergarten? I'll probably freak out.

He is such a great little guy. Crawling and walking while holding onto furniture - and using anything he can find as a walker.  He loves to play with trucks, balls, books and anything else he can get his hands on.  He is a BIG eater!!  Loves grapes and strawberries, chicken and hot dogs, noodles and rice! 

One of his favorite games is dropping stuff and saying uh-oh.  Not so cute if you ask me.  But, I love him anyway!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Adorable picture! What a cutie. Looking forward to his birthday party tomorrow.