Thursday, November 18, 2010

Evism

My girls love to draw and color.  They have a few jumbo coloring books - Hello Kitty and My Little Pony.  The sheets are twice as big as a normal book - and the pictures have a lot of detail.  White I sit working on the computer the girls come by and show me their work - and it really does look pretty!  Ev was working on a Hello Kitty page - all in blue.  I asked if she wanted to finish the sun, flowers and clouds.  Her response was that they are allergic to crayons.  Yes - the coloring book figures are allergic to crayons.  She informed  me that in 30 minutes the allergy would end and she would finish coloring. 

So, who is talking about allergies so much?  Perhaps she has a kid at school that is allergic to everything or talks about it a lot?  I just don't know. 

Regardless - so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: