Friday, October 24, 2008

A Dinner Party...

A few evenings ago, after the girls had dinner they were running around the house playing - pretty normal. I had a few things to take care of on the computer, so I was in our dining room and they were going back and forth from the living room to the family room. They were especially good - and particularly quiet - which is always a time for questioning what the heck is going on. After about 10 minutes of silence and scurrying, I heard Erin start yelling "I Party. I Party. Cheers!"

Of course, this made me get up and see what they were up to....

Erin had set up our glass cocktail table in the family room with all of our little chairs around it - like 6 chairs/stools. She then put a stuffed animal (Tiger, Pooh, Curious George, Elmo, another Elmo) on each chair and a bunch of plastic food, cups, plates and misc. items on the table. She made a party!

Evelyn proceeded to drag me upstairs so she could get Pinkie Pie (her pink pony). She ran it downstairs and included her in the party.

It really is amazing to think of how their brains work. They must see us entertain often and knew it is just something you do. But, really it was the cutest thing ever!!

No comments: