Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What?

Erin is saying all kinds of funny things lately... Here is a sampling...

The girls slept over at my moms the other night. They went upstairs to begin terrorizing the house when Erin called down as I was walking out "Bye Bye Mom - see you next time!" Where the heck she got that phrase I can't even imagine! I got a good laugh out of it but think she should have been a teeny weeny bit sad I was leaving - maybe for just a second.

+++++++++++++++++

I called Erin to her room to help clean up her toys - she was busy tearing my room apart. She stuck her head out of my door and yelled back to me "Mom - what do ya need?" What do I need - I need you to get your little diaper bootie over here and help!

+++++++++++++++++

The other day we played at a friends home in the morning. My friend sent the girls home with baggies of Cheerios. When Erin finished her snack she asked for more. I told her we did not have any in the car and would need to wait until we got home. She said "Mommy have sex at home?" I said "I have treats and snacks at home - we'll have some soon." She then said "I have sex at home too!" I very quickly tried to change the conversation.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I have a friend who's 4 year old boy was asked by his Dad to help with something trivial. The boy turned to his father and asked "What do you ever do for me?". I thought it's a classic!