Friday, February 20, 2009

Left, Right, Left...

Well, training has begun - and I am already sore!

I walked 5 miles on Tuesday and went to the gym today for another 5 mile walk. I have also mapped out 5 mile routes by the house.

Thankfully, the girls love going to Bally's, so it is not difficult to train. On my first walk I was interrupted to change the girls diapers. But, that's not too bad!

If only mother nature would comply and warm things up I could train outdoors!

Since I am a believer in cross training, not all of my training will be walks, but will include biking and elliptical. I really like the elliptical - and biking outdoors.

I am going to keep a ticker of how many miles/minutes I walk (and cross train) as well as other info you might chuckle at - like my blister count - I've already had 1!!

Stats:
Miles Walked: 10
Time Walked: 2 hours, 40 minutes
Cross Training Time: 0
Blisters: 1

No comments: