Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pinkie Pie gets a bath...

Many of you have seen Pinkie Pie. She is Evie's baby - the love of her life. And, she is nasty! We think she has hepatitis A. She is really just the grossest thing ever. Although you can see how icky she has gotten, I'll leave her precious smell up to your imagination. Despite her being completely smelly and nasty, Ev loves her. After 6 months, she needs a bath. I fear giving her a bath because she might not be able to sing anymore. But, the germ factor has gotten too strong. So, I am taking a risk, and she is going in the wash.

When I asked Ev this morning if the pony should have a bath Ev said "no". I pressed the issue and she held her stance. But, as I ran the washing machine, she was finally okay tossing her in. Erin threw in Rainbow Dash and I tossed in their monkies.

Survey says...
Well, she is looking pinkalicious!! She is smelling like Tide and Bounce - and I'd even be fine giving her a kiss - if Ev would let me. Ev seems quite pleased with the new and improved Pinkie Pie - and won't let my mom touch her.

She is not 100% dry - but mainly dry. We have not yet heard her sing - she might be quite for a while - a long while. But, pretty as a My Little Pony can be.

Note: No photos of Rainbow Dash are provided because she (or he - depending on the day) was not nearly as dirty as Pinkie Pie.

1 comment:

Kayte Gazdic said...

Wow she looks GREAT! I'll never forget when Krissy decided it was time for her old cat Gloria to have a bath. Poor Gloria came out looking totally frizzy and never made noise again. Oh, well. It's all about the love!