Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blog to Book?

A fellow blogger and I enjoyed a seminar on 2 year-olds last night and hit a local Mexican restaurant for some dinner. We talked about blogging - who we do it for, what it means to us and others. I told her how much I would like to turn my blog into a book - not something you can buy at the airport, but a legacy for the girls. Well, after a few minutes of googling this morning, I found a site that can turn your blog into a book - www.blog2print.com. Does not look pricey and seems to be super easy. I have no idea of the print quality or any real hard info on the site, but I think the service is terrific. So, I thought I'd share this. If you've already done this or have any thoughts, please share!!

2 comments:

Susan W said...

Wow - how cool! I had hoped to do something similar and hadn't looked into it. Thanks for posting the site, I'll have to do that sometime for babygirl too.

Christen said...

AWESOME! Does this mean I can put away the empty baby books on my desk without feeling guilty now? =)