Tuesday, September 23, 2008

That's my monkey!

My daughter (Evelyn) has hijacked my monkey.

I have always loved Curious George - since I was a little girl. Never had an interest in dolls - it was all about the monkey.

Well, my girls have fallen in love with my friend, and Evelyn has literally stolen my favorite monkey. This is the monkey I have slept with for the past 8 years - since Dave bought him for me. Most nights I can steal him away and still sleep with him, but some nights she holds on tight - I think knowing I'll come and take him. When I do take him then Erin goes to my bed in the morning to bring him back to her sister. She seems to be in on the whole charade.

Note - this photo was taken prior to her obsession with Bob the Builder. Back in the good old days when she looked like a girl while sleeping.

No comments: