Sunday, September 21, 2008

Every Mom's dream...

Most moms dream of dressing their little girls in pigtails, lace, bows, pink and all things girly. Now, I am not that frilly of a person, but I would prefer not to have my daughters sleep in Bob the Builder pajamas. They have become Evelyn's favorite pjs - though I can't imagine why. They are hand-me-downs from my nephew - shouldn't that be a clue they are not for girls who carry around a pink pony? There is nothing I can do - she is a sucker for them. And, tonight even Erin wore them to bed.

And - don't you love the HUGE mosquito bites on her forehead - so feminine.

3 comments:

Carris Family said...

Hysterical, but I was thinking I loved the safety pin that screamed, "not only are these hand me downs, they are handcuffed to my body!" Molly C.

Unknown said...

Oh please... There is a reason for the safety pin. It has to do with her getting naked and smearing poop all over! More than once!!! So, she now has to wear pjs with a zipper so I can lock her in!

Susan W said...

Wow - the safety pin thing, is that something I get to look forward to with our babygirl?!

Ellie is following in your Evie's footsteps - we inherited three pairs of PJs from the local used store...1. brown pjs with bulldogs on them, 2. space ships and aliens, 3. trucks and planes. She of course is a little younger and couldn't have cared less, although I think it took a bit for Jim to be ok with his little girl dressing like a boy!

I think Bob the Builder is cool man. Go Evie!