Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One of my favorite times of day...

Every morning Dave wakes first and gets ready for work. We then both head downstairs and start our days. Dave takes out Buddy while I might get his lunch ready or surf the net. Dave heads out to work and I do my own thing. I turn on the TV and around 7:30 or so the girls wake. We purchased a video monitor about a year ago.

One of my favorite things to do is watch the girls wake from their nights rest.

Inevitably one will wake first and call out "YaYa" or "Sissy" until the other wakes. Then, they hug their bunnies and babies, jump around in the crib and chat to each other. Sometimes they just chant our family names - Mommy - Daddy - Sissy - Bubby - ME!!! Depending on how long I let them chat and play by themselves, their room might get destroyed in the process - sometimes every book, pillow and animal is strewn about by the time I get there. It is so sweet to watch this process - although I am sure it is somewhat of a violation of privacy...

No comments: