Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Eclair Cake Recipe....

This is the cake I made for the girls birthday party - it was a huge hit!!!
Keep in mind, Erin had 3 servings...


1 (1 lb.) box graham crackers
2 sm. pkg. instant French vanilla pudding
3 1/2 cups milk
8 ounces Cool Whip
1 container chocolate frosting

Line the bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan with graham crackers.

Mix pudding with milk. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Blend in Cool Whip.

Pour half the pudding mix over graham crackers. Place a second layer of crackers over pudding. Pour remaining pudding mixture. Cover with final layer of graham crackers.

Refrigerate for 2 hours, then frost. I usually microwave the frosting so it is easy to frost. Refrigerate overnight or at least several hours.

2 comments:

Kayte Gazdic said...

YES! The eclair cake recipe is up!!! Now I just need an occasion to practice it. I think this may just be the best cake recipe EVER!

LAP said...

That is my all time favorite dessert. I'm 31 years old and yet my mother still makes it for me on my birthday.